Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Week In #glassisnotdead

Last night I returned home from a long shift at work around midnight and picked up my iPad mini to check on a few things for bed.  While leafing through Instagram I pulled up the #glassisnotdead hashtag and was astounded to find that over 5,000 images have now been tagged.  Beyond stellar.  

Here's a baker's dozen of my favorite images including image 5,000 to start off the set.

@simpsonchuck

@akpowmonkey

@bags6lax

@bluehalogear

@chancegall

@fishingflies

@fly_fishin_gray

@harvestnorge

@jason28wit

@redingtongear

@tailor_made_85

@tilslaget

@tippets_and_tales

Thanks to all those that tag their photos.  I enjoy the inside glimpse of your experiences with glass.

Be sure to hashtag your photos with #glassisnotdead and a favorite photo may turn up in a future T.F.M. post.

No comments: