Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Columbus F3T Night

I just wanted to pass along to the T.F.M. readership in the Columbus, Ohio area that there is a Fly Fishing Film Tour night coming up on Thursday, March 8th which will be held at the Gateway Film Center and doors open at 6:00 p.m.

I'll be there (on my way to Michigan) with a small booth selling T.F.M. swag and will also have a few demo glass rods to cast as well. 

This is an independent showing and all proceeds will benefit Project Healing Waters.

I know for a fact that there will be some great gear to win in the raffles since I have lined up prizes from:

Come for the films but leave knowing that you helped support Project Healing Waters.

Tickets can be purchased on the Fly Fishing Film Tour website or at Mad River Outfitters.

No comments: